St. Andrew's Episcopal Church is located in Tuskegee, Alabama, adjacent to the campus of Tuskegee University where it was organized in 1912. It is the only Episcopal church in Macon County. Currently, 130 baptized members and 88 communicants comprise the membership; in addition, approximately 60 Episcopal students are enrolled at the University. The membership is multiracial, with the majority being African-Americans who fall within the category of "advanced age." Many are retired from professional careers, self-employment, and the military. Their talents, skills, dedication and commitment bring strength to the Church.